Contents of the Package
- vívofit with large and small band
- USB ANT™ Stick
Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Your Life
Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
Pairs with heart rate monitor¹ for fitness activities
1+ year battery life; water-resistant²
Save, plan and share progress at Garmin Connect™
You already know the active steps you take now can improve your overall wellness today, tomorrow and well into your future. And while it seems simple to get out of that chair more often and move, making it stick is another matter. That’s where vívofit can turn good intentions into lifelong habits. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor¹ with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant², so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Unit Dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size (small and large))
- Band sizes: 4.7-6.9”/120-175 mm (small); 6.0-8.3”/152-210 mm (large)
- Display size (WxH): 25.5 mm x 10 mm
- Weight: 25.5 g
- Battery: Two replaceable CR1632 coin cells
- Battery life: More than 1 year
- GPS-enabled: no
- Water resistant: yes (up to 50 m)
- History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs
- Heart rate monitor compatible: yes
- Wireless sync: yes (Bluetooth® Smart technology or USB ANT™ Stick)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- On-device data fields/screens: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate and heart rate zone