The Fishfinder 140 combines a 4-inch grayscale display and Garmins exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 140's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With an easy-to-ready grayscale display and backlight, the Fishfinder 140 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 140 also offers Ultrascroll™, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- 4-level gray scale FSTN
- Display, 3.3 H x 3.3 W, 4.7-inch diagonal, 240 x 128 pixels
- Transom/trolling mount transducer
- Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow (14) or wide (45) view to see more fish in shallow water
- Ultrascroll high-rep-rate sonar
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance
- Incandescent backlight for display and keypad
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS) 800 watts (peak to peak)
- Depth: 600 foot
- Unit dimensions: 6.1 W x 4.9 H x 2.6 D
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- 2X and 4X Automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
- Battery voltage indication